Sophisticated systems rely on sophisticated software. Ravis® is the most advanced software-based maintenance and control platform available for weather radars. It has been designed to simplify essential service tasks such as radar configuration and alignment, calibration, system diagnostics and testing. Its remote and multi-radar functionality allows service engineers to interact with all radar systems in a network from any location in real time. This method reduces the need for site visits, lowers mean time to repair and lowers maintenance costs.
Fast and flexible. Ravis® typically monitors up to 1500 system status indicators to allow quick and easy diagnostics and trouble shooting. Status monitoring can be extended and customized to suit individual network architectures or incorporate additional components like UPS and fire alarm systems. An ideal solution for maintenance of radar networks, Ravis® detects the type of weather radar connected and adapts its user-interface automatically. Programmed in Java, it can be hosted on any laptop or workstation and run on all operating systems (e.g. Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac).
- Platform independent programmed in Java
- Multi-user, multi-radar operation
- Real time data visualization: selectable resolution (up to 2K x 2K), color level, zoom, multilayer overlay
- Full visualization of signal processor input and output data in PPI, RHI, B-Scope and A-Scope
- Extensive BITE functionality