RAINSCANNER® is an easy-to-use weather radar system designed for the detection of rainfall intensity at short ranges. Its combination of high resolution and rapid data update means RAINSCANNER® is ideally suited to provide forecasters with detailed information about local rainfall and early warnings of approaching storms.
Due to its compact and lightweight design, RAINSCANNER® is the perfect choice for mobile applications. Minimal effort is required for fixed or semi-permanent installations. RAINSCANNER® can fit on almost any building, flat roof or lightweight tower. Excellent price performance is guaranteed and combines with low purchase, construction, installation and operating costs.
- High resolution and street-level rainfall detail
- Rapid data update and precise early warnings
- Excellent sensitivity at short to medium ranges
- Radar-based nowcasting at up to 90 minutes
- X-band magnetron transmission
- High-precision parabolic antenna system
- Easy-maintenance and modular design
- Simple and user-friendly control software
- Real time data visualization and remote control
- High impact browser-based meteorological software
- Mobility kit including sectional mast, transportation cases and more
- Low cost, hassle-free fixed installation
- Flexible methods of data transfer (e.g. LAN, WLAN, fiber optics)