Convective or adverse meteorological phenomena can cause serious damage to human life and to a countries economy.
Reliable meteorological information, the efficient detection of complex weather phenomena, as well as the sustainable provision of integrated meteorological software systems, offer an effective spectrum to minimize the effect of weather hazards for interdisciplinary applications.
Our meteorological software solutions comprise among others:
- The provision of accurate vertical and horizontal wind profiles
- Interactive cross sections in 2D or 3D
- The detection of convective 3D storms and their properties and corresponding tracking
- The extraction of convergent and divergent patterns, as well as cyclones and gust fronts
- The detection of severe weather in general
- Comprehensive integration of other sensor data (satellite, radiosonde, lightning detection, etc)
- Provision of dual polarization related information such as echo classification (rain, hail, etc)